Hampel is always seeking resourceful, innovative and motivated individuals.
If you love the excitement of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment and you have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, apply today! Hampel has a great work environment, great pay and great benefits all in a friendly, team-oriented, professional atmosphere. Hampel’s proprietary brand, Calf-Tel- the global leader in calf housing, also offers a rewarding work environment in the ever-growing dairy industry. If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and providing input for future product development we’d like to talk to you.
Hampel’s compensation packages include competitive salaries, health & dental benefits, profit sharing and 401k.
Quality conscious, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, self-starters that are able to work in a fast paced production environment are needed to grow with our business. Ideal candidates have experience in manufacturing or construction industries, however candidates with minimal experience who enjoy projects that require fixing or repairing things have been successful with our organization.
Machine Operator (3rd Shift) – Ideal candidates are mechanically inclined, have a desire to work on and learn about production machinery.
- Basic knowledge and installation of plumbing and three phase industrial electrical components.
- Ability to operate, inspect, and repair air and electric power hand tools.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance tasks on industrial machinery (grease, inspect, oil, tighten, etc. various components including bearings, chains, belts, filters, and etc.)
- Basic blueprint reading including understanding tolerances
- Basic plumbing skills (sweat copper pipe and fittings, cut/thread steel pipe and fittings, cut/glue PVC pipe and fittings.)
- Basic electrical skill (install and troubleshoot single phase and three phase distribution circuits)
- Machining and fabrication (be able to use milling machinery, lathes, drill presses, grinders, and etc. Ability to weld steel and aluminum. Be able to fabricate components from written and verbal instruction.)
- Ability to troubleshoot industrial machinery first at a basic level than an advance level
- Be able to calibrate trimming machinery
Calf-Tel, the global leader in calf housing, is seeking Territory Sales Managers for the California region.
Manufactured for 35 years by Hampel Corp. in Germantown, WI, Calf-Tel products are sold in more than 40 countries and maintain a leading market share within the plastic calf housing segment in the U.S. Our business has more than doubled in volume over the past 5 years with significant additional growth planned via both new products and market penetration.
- Generate new business and drive continued sales growth in territory.
- Maintain relationships with large dairy producers and calf ranches.
- Manage and support dealer activity in the region. Augment with additional dealers as needed to ensure adequate sales coverage.
- Provide input into the new product development process, taking into account the competitive environment and customer needs.
- Experience in the dairy industry required.
- University degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of five years agricultural sales experience required, ideally to include direct sales to dairy producers.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the territory (company vehicle provided), with at least 50% overnight travel anticipated.
Hampel is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Under the direction of and reporting to the Manager – Sales Operations, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing ongoing customer support to the Hampel Sales Department. This position will audit and interpret incoming orders, enter orders into the company ERP (WWERP) system, answer calls and respond to customer inquiries. Typical customer questions are focused on product information, product availability, pricing, and shipment detail. This individual will facilitate internal and external coordination to promote customer relationships, and ensure customer satisfaction is in balance with Hampel Corp’s Best in Class customer support. This employee is expected to have a high degree of communication ability to effectively engage with others to resolve problems (internal & external) with the use of facts and data and/or appropriate conflict resolutions skills. All tasks must be completed on time, in a professional manner, with minimal errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency in Hampel order policies by auditing, analyzing and interpreting incoming orders covering a wide scope of products, to clarify terms, pricing, ship to location, and shipping instructions. Incoming orders will cover an array of customer types, including but not limited to dealers, sales representatives, E Commerce, national chains, and end users.
- Accurately enter customer orders into company ERP system (WWERP) within 24 hours of receipt. Seek Supervisor assistance to resolve matters going beyond 24 hours.
- Respond promptly as needed to customer requests on product availability dates and expediting. Assist as needed in providing delivery information to customers.
- Communicate with Manager of Sales Operations on any customer needs that go beyond day to day support.
- Assist in maintaining and updating customer report logs including but not limited to complaint log, compliment log, on time delivery.
- Manage the open order report. Proactively work to expedite any orders at risk of late shipment. Maintain data integrity of the report.
- Participate in project teams, cross functional teams, and department team projects.
- Assume ownership of additional administrative and/or sales related duties in addition to standard CSR responsibilities.
- Engage in cross functional activities to ensure customer satisfaction and company success.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations, departmental, company policies, and procedures.
(Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
Minimum Level of Education/Training Required
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of five years customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to make decisions or seek supervisory assistance in a timely manner.
- Excellent phone skills which include prompt, courteous, and efficient handling of calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Good organizational skills and follow through.
- Ability to work well with all departments.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively learn and utilize various order entry processes successfully and accurately.
- Working knowledge of computer software including Excel, Word, Outlook, WWERP, and CRM.
Download and complete the Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hampel and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.