Hampel is always seeking resourceful, innovative and motivated individuals.
If you love the excitement of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment and you have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, apply today! Hampel has a great work environment, great pay and great benefits all in a friendly, team-oriented, professional atmosphere. Hampel’s proprietary brand, Calf-Tel- the global leader in calf housing, also offers a rewarding work environment in the ever-growing dairy industry. If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and providing input for future product development we’d like to talk to you.
Hampel’s compensation packages include competitive salaries, health & dental benefits, profit sharing and 401k.
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm / Monday-Friday (flexibility required)
Hourly Rate: Competitive
The Payroll and Benefits Coordinator is responsible for the accurate processing of the bi-weekly payroll and the administration of employee health & wellness benefit plans.
The Payroll and Benefits Coordinator position is fast-paced requiring a high degree of discretion and confidentiality. This position also serves as the initial point of contact for employee inquiries and will provide support and resolution regarding payroll and benefits-related questions for all Hampel employees, providing resolution through carriers, and serving as a liaison with external consultants and carriers in accordance with corporate policies and legal requirements. The Payroll and Benefits Coordinator also assists in the coordination of events as determined throughout the year. Back up for the receptionist during lunch and vacations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and timely process bi-weekly payroll for all Hampel employees.
- Set up and maintain personnel and other employment files ensuring accuracy, compliance, and confidentiality.
- Maintain attendance and PTO database, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Maintain team member’s appraisal system, notifying managers of review due dates, tracking timely completion of reviews and preparing appropriate delinquent reports.
- Maintain employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Assist team members with payroll and benefit related questions; troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Provide education and coaching to employees and team leads relating to payroll, time reporting and collection, benefits, and company policies.
- Prepare reports and analysis of requested employment data.
- Provide HR support in the areas of employee relations, legal compliance, policies and procedure development.
- Participate in the review and development of company policy and procedures.
- Create and post job requisitions and manage candidates including extending offers, initiating pre-employment testing, processing hires, and dispositioning candidates not selected.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding of select candidates for hourly positions.
- Serve as the primary focal point for the administration of medical, dental, vision, and other insurance benefits for active employees.
- Assist in the management and administration of the annual open enrollment process for benefits, including flexible spending accounts and 401(k) enrollment.
- Reconciling carrier invoices.
- Assist in employee onboarding, including new employee orientation and benefits enrollment.
- Track and maintain employee status – new hires, terminations, transfers and benefit changes.
- Assist with 401k audit by obtaining information for auditors and other benefit related projects.
- Assist in the coordination and hosting of company events.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience administering payroll and health and welfare benefit programs preferred.
- Very strong knowledge of all facets of ADP, including the ability to create batches, transmit payroll, and create/run ad hoc reports.
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work under and meet tight processing schedule deadlines, with frequent interruptions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface diplomatically with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to work independently and have good time management skills.
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work well with others.
- Willingness to learn new skills, adapts to organizational changes, and take on new responsibilities.
Machine Operators – 2nd and 3rd Shifts
$250 New Hire Bonus
Looking for an opportunity to grow with a diversified global plastics company? Hampel is the place for you, a leader in the thermoforming industry manufacturing products that support Calf-Tel, the #1 animal housing brand world-wide, and various components for recognized OEM product lines.
As a machine operator, you will be responsible for the efficient operations of thermoforming and/or automated trimming equipment in order to produce high quality components in the most efficient manner, meeting safety, quality and delivery expectations. Qualified candidates must be quality conscious, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, self-starters that are able to work in a fast paced production environment.
Hampel offers a clean workplace, competitive pay, steady year-round work with overtime opportunities, complete benefit package, a 401k plan with match and a profit sharing plan.
We are currently looking for a Product Designer to work in Germantown, WI. This role is on the new product development team and needs to be creative and knowledgeable in the modeling of plastic thermoformed products and related components. The Product Designer will provide valuable support to our internal / external customers through the delivery of quality designs and samples in a timely and efficient manner. The Product Designer supports the company’s design and product development initiatives.
- Technical Associate Degree in Design / Drafting
- 3+ years’ working in thermoforming
- 3+ years’ utilizing Creo 3.0
- 3+ years’ experience in a design/engineering environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take an ownership approach for assigned area of responsibility
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, plan and stay organized and manage time in a changing environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes CREO 3.0 – 4.0 software; evaluate & incorporate appropriate design elements to transform initial rough product sketches into 3D working models and drawings.
- Ensures that the final product is designed to appropriate thermoforming standards, Hampel’s production capabilities, and consistent with Hampel’s traditional market style.
- Utilizes in depth thermoforming knowledge and engineering principles, ensures products are refined for durability, proper function, proper assembly of components and computed tolerances, stresses and dimensions.
- Determines various design factors for all products including: ergonomically correct production use, economically viable design and assists in determining appropriate material specifications.
- Works concurrently with tool design group and/or purchase part vendors as required during part design process to insure manufacturability.
- Designs and develops future product concepts.
- Interfaces with administration, sales and marketing, manufacturing, and supply chain (as required), to obtain viewpoints and achieve overall design goals and schedules.
Calf-Tel, the global leader in calf housing, is seeking Territory Sales Managers for the California region.
Manufactured for 35 years by Hampel Corp. in Germantown, WI, Calf-Tel products are sold in more than 40 countries and maintain a leading market share within the plastic calf housing segment in the U.S. Our business has more than doubled in volume over the past 5 years with significant additional growth planned via both new products and market penetration.
- Generate new business and drive continued sales growth in territory.
- Maintain relationships with large dairy producers and calf ranches.
- Manage and support dealer activity in the region. Augment with additional dealers as needed to ensure adequate sales coverage.
- Provide input into the new product development process, taking into account the competitive environment and customer needs.
- Experience in the dairy industry required.
- University degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of five years agricultural sales experience required, ideally to include direct sales to dairy producers.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the territory (company vehicle provided), with at least 50% overnight travel anticipated.
Hampel is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Under the direction of and reporting to the Manager – Sales Operations, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing ongoing customer support to the Hampel Sales Department. This position will audit and interpret incoming orders, enter orders into the company ERP (WWERP) system, answer calls and respond to customer inquiries. Typical customer questions are focused on product information, product availability, pricing, and shipment detail. This individual will facilitate internal and external coordination to promote customer relationships, and ensure customer satisfaction is in balance with Hampel Corp’s Best in Class customer support. This employee is expected to have a high degree of communication ability to effectively engage with others to resolve problems (internal & external) with the use of facts and data and/or appropriate conflict resolutions skills. All tasks must be completed on time, in a professional manner, with minimal errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency in Hampel order policies by auditing, analyzing and interpreting incoming orders covering a wide scope of products, to clarify terms, pricing, ship to location, and shipping instructions. Incoming orders will cover an array of customer types, including but not limited to dealers, sales representatives, E Commerce, national chains, and end users.
- Accurately enter customer orders into company ERP system (WWERP) within 24 hours of receipt. Seek Supervisor assistance to resolve matters going beyond 24 hours.
- Respond promptly as needed to customer requests on product availability dates and expediting. Assist as needed in providing delivery information to customers.
- Communicate with Manager of Sales Operations on any customer needs that go beyond day to day support.
- Assist in maintaining and updating customer report logs including but not limited to complaint log, compliment log, on time delivery.
- Manage the open order report. Proactively work to expedite any orders at risk of late shipment. Maintain data integrity of the report.
- Participate in project teams, cross functional teams, and department team projects.
- Assume ownership of additional administrative and/or sales related duties in addition to standard CSR responsibilities.
- Engage in cross functional activities to ensure customer satisfaction and company success.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations, departmental, company policies, and procedures.
(Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
Minimum Level of Education/Training Required
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of five years customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to make decisions or seek supervisory assistance in a timely manner.
- Excellent phone skills which include prompt, courteous, and efficient handling of calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Good organizational skills and follow through.
- Ability to work well with all departments.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively learn and utilize various order entry processes successfully and accurately.
- Working knowledge of computer software including Excel, Word, Outlook, WWERP, and CRM.
Download and complete the Application form and send to email@example.com, or complete an application in person between 8 am and 4 pm.
Hampel and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.