Hampel is always seeking resourceful, innovative and motivated individuals.
If you love the excitement of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment and you have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, apply today! Hampel has a great work environment, great pay and great benefits all in a friendly, team-oriented, professional atmosphere. Hampel’s proprietary brand, Calf-Tel- the global leader in calf housing, also offers a rewarding work environment in the ever-growing dairy industry. If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and providing input for future product development we’d like to talk to you.
Hampel’s compensation packages include competitive salaries, health & dental benefits, profit sharing and 401k.
Quality conscious, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, self-starters that are able to work in a fast paced production environment are needed to grow with our business. Ideal candidates have experience in manufacturing or construction industries, however candidates with minimal experience who enjoy projects that require fixing or repairing things have been successful with our organization.
Machine Operator (3rd Shift) – Ideal candidates are mechanically inclined, have a desire to work on and learn about production machinery.
Material Handler (3rd Shift) – 3 - 5 years previous experience in a manufacturing maintenance position, ability to troubleshoot/repair of production equipment including; pneumatic, hydraulic electrical, and mechanical systems. Basic working knowledge of industrial automation equipment (PLC’s, motion controls, etc.)
- Basic knowledge and installation of plumbing and three phase industrial electrical components.
- Ability to operate, inspect, and repair air and electric power hand tools.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance tasks on industrial machinery (grease, inspect, oil, tighten, etc. various components including bearings, chains, belts, filters, and etc.)
- Basic blueprint reading including understanding tolerances
- Basic plumbing skills (sweat copper pipe and fittings, cut/thread steel pipe and fittings, cut/glue PVC pipe and fittings.)
- Basic electrical skill (install and troubleshoot single phase and three phase distribution circuits)
- Machining and fabrication (be able to use milling machinery, lathes, drill presses, grinders, and etc. Ability to weld steel and aluminum. Be able to fabricate components from written and verbal instruction.)
- Ability to troubleshoot industrial machinery first at a basic level than an advance level
- Be able to calibrate trimming machinery
Calf-Tel, the global leader in calf housing, is seeking Territory Sales Managers for the Midwest and Northeast region.
Manufactured for 35 years by Hampel Corp. in Germantown, WI, Calf-Tel products are sold in more than 40 countries and maintain a leading market share within the plastic calf housing segment in the U.S. Our business has more than doubled in volume over the past 5 years with significant additional growth planned via both new products and market penetration.
- Generate new business and drive continued sales growth in territory.
- Maintain relationships with large dairy producers and calf ranches.
- Manage and support dealer activity in the region. Augment with additional dealers as needed to ensure adequate sales coverage.
- Provide input into the new product development process, taking into account the competitive environment and customer needs.
- Experience in the dairy industry required.
- University degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of five years agricultural sales experience required, ideally to include direct sales to dairy producers.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the territory (company vehicle provided), with at least 50% overnight travel anticipated.
Download and complete the Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hampel and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.