Hampel is always seeking resourceful, innovative and motivated individuals.
If you love the excitement of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment and you have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, apply today! Hampel has a great work environment, great pay and great benefits all in a friendly, team-oriented, professional atmosphere. Hampel’s proprietary brand, Calf-Tel- the global leader in calf housing, also offers a rewarding work environment in the ever-growing dairy industry. If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and providing input for future product development we’d like to talk to you.
Hampel’s compensation packages include competitive salaries, health & dental benefits, profit sharing and 401k.
Machine Operators – All Shifts
Up to a $1,250 Hiring Bonus
We’re looking for people who thrive in a team environment. We’re looking for people who can see the bigger picture. We’re looking for people who are ambitious and look to succeed in a career versus just another job.
We are Hampel. Our purpose is to build a great company with great people, great partnerships and great results.
The BIG PICTURE is we deliver products and solutions that make a difference in people’s lives through practical innovation, extraordinary service and proven reliability. When we do this WE TAKE SHAPE.
We are a family of hard working, like- minded people who are always looking to improve—in everything we do.
If this sounds like you—we want you on our team. We know that you’ll thrive here.
As a machine operator, WE WILL TRAIN YOU to work with the latest in thermoforming innovation and high technology. In fact, Hampel is home to the first 9 axis robotic trimmer in North America! You will be responsible for the efficient operations of thermoforming and/or automated trimming equipment in order to produce high quality components in the most efficient manner, meeting safety, quality and delivery expectations. Qualified candidates must be of good character, quality conscious, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, self-starters that are able to work in a fast paced production environment.
“Take Shape” is our company mantra. It means we believe in the “Power of Possible.” We jump in and tackle challenges head-on and help our customers achieve the impossible.
TO FIND OUT MORE—APPLY TODAY and watch your career TAKE SHAPE!
Manager - Sales Operations
Under the supervision of the Vice President – Sales, the position is responsible for leading the inside sales and customer support effort for all Hampel customers. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within our sales and customer support processes, and develop and implement positive change. Manage the administration of our CRM system, providing ongoing enhancements and support to the sales team, while providing sales leadership and management with relevant data required to manage the business and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Manage the customer support extended to all Hampel customers to ensure timely responsiveness and service levels that exceed expectations. Supervise the in-house customer support team at Hampel.
- Take the lead in managing the customer support relationship with Satellite.
- Lead any inside sales initiatives to Hampel customers across all business units.
- Optimize the benefits of our SalesForce CRM to the applicable sales teams and to the organization as a whole. Implement within new business units as may be required.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in Hampel customer support and sales processes. Develop and implement improvements as needed to enhance process efficiencies and to improve productivity and sales effectiveness.
- Provide input to purchasing and operations on potential orders in the pipeline, based on feedback obtained from regular interaction with the sales team and key customers.
- Oversee and implement pricing adjustments as needed across all Hampel business units.
- Monitor inventory placed on consignment by Hampel and ensure that processes are in place and followed to record usage and to issue invoicing as needed for this product.
- Generate reports / data analysis as needed to support the various business units in measuring progress and in making decisions required to manage the business.
- Coordinate the development of the annual financial plan documentation required of sales, including unit and revenue forecasts and expense budgets.
- Reports to Vice President - Sales.
- Supervises the Inside Sales Administrator for Calf-Tel and one Customer Service Rep.
- Frequent contact with sales team members and production scheduling personnel.
- Occasional contact with accounting, IT, and manufacturing.
- Ongoing contact with Satellite supply chain personnel.
- Occasional contact with select customers and outside service providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Minimum of ten years in a customer support and/or account management capacity required, with some supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills – with the ability to effectively do so as part of a team environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and best practices is highly preferred. Experience working with SalesForce a plus.
- Ability to travel on a very limited basis within the U.S.
Sr. Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the Controller and President by analyzing company financial data in an effort to better understand the impact of our record setting growth, including monthly reporting, reconciling and analysis, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the month-end close process including preparing monthly journal entries and reconciliations.
- Prepares reviews and distributes monthly financial reports, sales and operations reports and other analyses required.
- Prepares monthly and year-to-date management reports. Provides root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks.
- Supports the development of strategic and operating plans and leads the development of the company’s annual operating budget.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding and create value for the business.
- Provides analysis and feedback on financial performance and key performance measures.
- Maintain fixed asset records within fixed asset software system.
- Provides financial information and guidance to all levels of management. Establishes and facilitates process development and improvement initiatives.
- Leads company-wide cost accounting initiatives and related analysis. Including standard costing and item maintenance.
- Administers the Company’s cycle count process.
- Assists with the annual financial audit of the Company.
- Leads projects as it relates to expanding on or adding new modules used within the ERP system associated with accounting functions.
Marginal Job Functions:
Back up billing.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Ability to become proficient in all management information systems.
- Experience working with data tables and extracts.
Maintenance Tech – 3rd Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned as needed)
- Insures that production equipment is maintained in a safe and secure manner.
- Repair of all production and plant equipment on assigned shift.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all equipment in accordance with written procedures.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production and repair as needed. After repair is completed, check repaired item for proper operation.
- Estimate time and extent of repairs.
- Promote teamwork by demonstrating a spirit of collaboration and cooperation on projects with other shifts and departments striving to meet objectives.
- Respond timely to urgent issues causing production downtime, reductions in production efficiency or causing a safety concern.
- Complete projects/priorities according to schedule, as assigned.
- Ensure that all production machinery and equipment is performing safely and correctly, with parameters designed.
- Proactively address unsafe conditions, eliminating the potential for the similar situation to occur again.
- Support Engineering, Tool Room, Machine Technicians, and Team Leaders as needed.
- Accurate and timely completion of Maintenance Incident Reports.
- Ensure that all support and infrastructure equipment is performing safely and correctly. (i.e. compressors, vacuum pumps, HVAC, miscellaneous building systems).
Minimum Level of Education/Training Required:
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in a manufacturing maintenance position.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3 years troubleshooting/repairs of production equipment including: pneumatic, hydraulic electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Basic working knowledge of industrial automation equipment (PLC’s, motion controls, etc.).
- Basic knowledge and installation of plumbing and three phase industrial electrical components.
- Ability to operate, inspect, and repair air and electric power hand tools.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance tasks on industrial machinery (grease, inspect, oil, tighten, etc. various components including bearings, chains, belts, filters, and etc.).
- Basic blueprint reading including understanding tolerances.
- Basic plumbing skills (sweat copper pipe and fittings, cut/thread steel pipe and fittings, cut/glue PVC pipe and fittings).
- Basic electrical skill (install and troubleshoot single phase and three phase distribution circuits).
- Machining and fabrication (be able to use milling machinery, lathes, drill presses, grinders, and etc. Ability to weld steel and aluminum. Be able to fabricate components from written and verbal instruction).
- Ability to troubleshoot industrial machinery first at a basic level than an advance level.
- Be able to calibrate trimming machinery.
Hampel offers a clean workplace, competitive pay, steady year-round work with overtime opportunities, complete benefit package, a 401k plan with match and a profit sharing plan.
Download and complete the Application form and send to email@example.com, or complete an application in person between 8 am and 4 pm.
Hampel and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.