Hampel is always seeking resourceful, innovative and motivated individuals.
If you love the excitement of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment and you have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, apply today! Hampel has a great work environment, great pay and great benefits all in a friendly, team-oriented, professional atmosphere. Hampel’s proprietary brand, Calf-Tel- the global leader in calf housing, also offers a rewarding work environment in the ever-growing dairy industry. If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and providing input for future product development we’d like to talk to you.
Hampel’s compensation packages include competitive salaries, health & dental benefits, profit sharing and 401k.
Machine Operators – All Shifts
Up to a $1,250 Hiring Bonus
We’re looking for people who thrive in a team environment. We’re looking for people who can see the bigger picture. We’re looking for people who are ambitious and look to succeed in a career versus just another job.
We are Hampel. Our purpose is to build a great company with great people, great partnerships and great results.
The BIG PICTURE is we deliver products and solutions that make a difference in people’s lives through practical innovation, extraordinary service and proven reliability. When we do this WE TAKE SHAPE.
We are a family of hard working, like- minded people who are always looking to improve—in everything we do.
If this sounds like you—we want you on our team. We know that you’ll thrive here.
As a machine operator, WE WILL TRAIN YOU to work with the latest in thermoforming innovation and high technology. In fact, Hampel is home to the first 9 axis robotic trimmer in North America! You will be responsible for the efficient operations of thermoforming and/or automated trimming equipment in order to produce high quality components in the most efficient manner, meeting safety, quality and delivery expectations. Qualified candidates must be of good character, quality conscious, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, self-starters that are able to work in a fast paced production environment.
“Take Shape” is our company mantra. It means we believe in the “Power of Possible.” We jump in and tackle challenges head-on and help our customers achieve the impossible.
TO FIND OUT MORE—APPLY TODAY and watch your career TAKE SHAPE!
Maintenance Tech – 3rd Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned as needed)
- Insures that production equipment is maintained in a safe and secure manner.
- Repair of all production and plant equipment on assigned shift.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all equipment in accordance with written procedures.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production and repair as needed. After repair is completed, check repaired item for proper operation.
- Estimate time and extent of repairs.
- Promote teamwork by demonstrating a spirit of collaboration and cooperation on projects with other shifts and departments striving to meet objectives.
- Respond timely to urgent issues causing production downtime, reductions in production efficiency or causing a safety concern.
- Complete projects/priorities according to schedule, as assigned.
- Ensure that all production machinery and equipment is performing safely and correctly, with parameters designed.
- Proactively address unsafe conditions, eliminating the potential for the similar situation to occur again.
- Support Engineering, Tool Room, Machine Technicians, and Team Leaders as needed.
- Accurate and timely completion of Maintenance Incident Reports.
- Ensure that all support and infrastructure equipment is performing safely and correctly. (i.e. compressors, vacuum pumps, HVAC, miscellaneous building systems).
Minimum Level of Education/Training Required:
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in a manufacturing maintenance position.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3 years troubleshooting/repairs of production equipment including: pneumatic, hydraulic electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Basic working knowledge of industrial automation equipment (PLC’s, motion controls, etc.).
- Basic knowledge and installation of plumbing and three phase industrial electrical components.
- Ability to operate, inspect, and repair air and electric power hand tools.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance tasks on industrial machinery (grease, inspect, oil, tighten, etc. various components including bearings, chains, belts, filters, and etc.).
- Basic blueprint reading including understanding tolerances.
- Basic plumbing skills (sweat copper pipe and fittings, cut/thread steel pipe and fittings, cut/glue PVC pipe and fittings).
- Basic electrical skill (install and troubleshoot single phase and three phase distribution circuits).
- Machining and fabrication (be able to use milling machinery, lathes, drill presses, grinders, and etc. Ability to weld steel and aluminum. Be able to fabricate components from written and verbal instruction).
- Ability to troubleshoot industrial machinery first at a basic level than an advance level.
- Be able to calibrate trimming machinery.
Hampel offers a clean workplace, competitive pay, steady year-round work with overtime opportunities, complete benefit package, a 401k plan with match and a profit sharing plan.
Download and complete the Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete an application in person between 8 am and 4 pm.
Hampel and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.