Sure, we can form the components of a portable restroom. Heck, we can even do it better and with more consistent quality than most. But that’s only the beginning of the value we can provide. Our value-added services and technologies help you see challenges before they become problems and opportunities before they’re missed.
The world’s leading supplier of portable restrooms was shopping for a new partner for thermoformed parts and related secondary operations. They found one in Hampel.
Right at the outset, Hampel incorporated 45 new tools made of hundreds of parts — and all within six months. The team at Hampel incorporated all necessary tool and programming modifications to streamline robotic trim cell and forming machine operations.
Hampel also added value with unit assembly, logistics support and engineering assistance. And our high-volume buying power with upstream suppliers allowed Hampel to effectively establish materials while maintaining Kanban inventory levels.
- Largest portable restroom provider in the world
- Incorporated 45 tools consisting of hundreds of part numbers over to Hampel in a 6 month period
- Programming trimming redo or create
- Modernized secondary ops and trimming
- Kanban inventory to meet service requirements
- Design and engineering support
- Logistical support